Friday, July 29, 2011

Today's Craft Haul

Who knew I could 'get my craft on' at TJMaxx and Marshall's? I did stop in at AC Moore because they were having their dollar days sale and I could probably have camped out there for the evening but I have other plans for tonight.

So, here is my haul from AC Moore.
All their stickers were 40% off and most of the other stuff was $1 each.
9 sticker sheets
3 mini-cross-stitch samplers
Pack of pink paper sacks
Glue sticks
Stamps
Stamp block
3 Ink pads
5 spools of ribbon
3 pads of 'list' paper
Totaled to about $35.00




This is my haul from TJMaxx.
12x12 paper pack, including 20 papers, 227 stickers and 88 punchouts (2.99!!)
K&Company 2 packs of rub-ons (total 30 pages)
K&Company Letters
Butterfly stamps
K&Company tags with envelopes
Totaled to about $15.00



Here's what I got at Marshall's.
Pad of 8x8 papers (48 sheets)
Cardstock Matstack (72 sheets)
Glitter photo mats (24)
Chipboard embellishments
2 packages of stamps
Acrylic blocks
Totaled to about $20.00




The big deal of the day was the acrylic blocks.  At AC Moore these were 9.99.
However, I scored them at Marshalls for 2.99!


Now, what to DO with it all????



No comments: