Saturday, July 2, 2011

My First 'Craftaholics Anonymous' Gift Change

I signed up for the gift exchange which was hosted by Linda over at Craftaholics Anonymous...my first one!
I wasn't sure what to expect and was very pleasantly surprised by the awesome gift I received from my exchange partner.  See here for what I received.

I recently learned that my co-worker Michaelle is big into paper crafting.  She gave me the cutest idea - which I couldn't help but implement for this gift exchange.  I hope my exchange partner liked it!


 This is a tag book made from recycled paper towel rolls!  I used the colors my partner told me she liked and had a great time picking out the paper, ribbon and other notions to use on this!





2 comments:

Michelle Willow said...

This is really, really beautiful! :)

The Cannary's said...

very nice!